Friday, June 30, 2006

 

I heart NY

I found out last night that, due to my extreme HBO selling skills, that I won a trip to New York City compliments of HBO! This is not the first time they've awarded me for selling their channel, as last year they gave me a cool thousand bucks.

So, the missus and I will be flying out for the last weekend in July, staying Friday until Tuesday, and we'd love to see some of you!

Now, Saturday night, we will we busy. See, and this is the part Jeff Ream is green with envy about, included with the trip is a VIP party with the cast of the Sopranos. Apparently, we will be walking a red carpet into this private function and everything. It should be very cool. I asked my HBO to ensure that Jamie-Lynn Sigler would be there, just to make Jeff even more jealous.

HBO is putting us up at the ridiculously priced Marquis Marriott in Time Square. Probably the only time in my life I'll be staying in a room that's about $349 a night! It looks spectcular, though!

So, we essentially have 3 other days and nights to have fun, and hopefully, some of you can join us for a drink or something. We already checked, and there is no drum corps in the area that weekend, so no shows for us to catch.

Our last trip there, we had an awesome tour guide (thanks, Liz!), and we'll be looking to do some other things we haven't done yet. Any suggestions??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't win the Blogger tournament, obviously. I didn't even come close. My poker, in general, has been slumping a little. I'm sure I'll rebound soon, but it's somewhat annoying right now.

Comments:
Did they know that your own friend cancelled HBO?? Hmmm do they?
 
congrats man. have a blast!
 
I'm totally going to crash your hotel room... I stayed there for a day or two when I was 8, and I walk by it on my way home now - NICE place!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?