Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 
Ok, so I guess I'm not playing in the tournament below. Turns out, your blog needs to be two months old or older. Whoops. Ah, well. Good luck to John the Geeeek.

So, for those who may be reading about me for the first time, I am currently in training to run in the Las Vegas Marathon, but I've had a set back, and pulled my Achille's tendon. You can read about it on my running blog. So, I thought it was getting better, but it today climbing the stairs, it was still quite sore. I really want to run this weekend, so I hope it gets better by then. I'm going to try to run a little tonight and see how it goes. Wish me luck!

Not much else new with me today. I'm currently in training class at work for our new digital telephone product. Thrilling.

Comments:
20 miles by the end of the month... better get that foot working!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?