Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

More training, more pain....ing?

More training today as we prepare for our launch of digital telephone. Without boring everyone who reads this blog (which at current count, is one person), digital telephone is basically voice over ip phone service, with the added security of a backup battery in case of a power outage. Fun, eh? Yeah, not so much.

My foot is still hurting me. I didn't start physical therapy like my doctor suggested. I'm thinking I should. The freaking marathon is about 9 weeks away. I need to kick it into high gear, or I'll never make it to the end.

I have been invited to the grand opening of the new Blue Man Group show, Bluephoria, at the Venetian hotel next Monday. It's the official opening, rumored to have some celebrities in attendence, followed by a VIP party at Tao, the newest nightclub to hit the Las Vegas strip. I am a huge Blue Man fan, so I'm wicked stoked for this. (Do people say stoked anymore? Hmmm...) Apparently, it takes a lot of the stuff from the former show at the Luxor, and combines it with stuff from the Complex Rock Tour, with additional new stuff thrown in. I can't wait!

Comments:
Only Canadians say stoked.
 
You should start saying it. It would bring you that much closer to your ultimate goal of being a Canadian.
 
Poeple say "stoked" slightly more often than they say "wicked".
 
Hmmm, is this my first spam comment? Or is this a real person?

Confuzzled...
 
No spam would be obvious. KT likes you and your blog. Plus you have the word verification.
 
Ah, a 13 year old likes my blog. Not sure I should be flattered or offended.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?