Monday, October 10, 2005

 

It's go time

Ok, Jessi, you've done it. After hearing you did 15 miles in 3 hours Sunday, I am raring to go. I tested my foot this past Saturday, and it hurts. But it's time to suck it up and deal with it. I really need to push hard these next 8 weeks so that I'm not dying on the course during the run. This marathon is a goal I set for myself, and I am pissed with myself for not trying harder. Is it going to be more difficult with this foot injury? Absolutely. But I can do it.

Comments:
So did you run on Monday or yesterday? How's the foot doing with it?
 
I didn't run, but I did some good stretching to test it out. Feels great! I'll be running tonight!
 
wanna do 6 miles with us tonight?
 
I am working until 10 tonight, so unless you are running late... :(
 
hell no! I'm in bed by 10. You and your strange work schedule! :)
 
Nice profile pic, beyatch.
 
Gay-off stopped writing after I commented.

Sad.
 
Ya you startled him.
 
Dude, Keep at it!!!! I am training again for the Disney Goofy Challenge. (a half on Sat and a Full on Sun) I have done three full marathons now, and all I can tell you is run through it. Positive thought can take you many miles. You will not regret the extra effort when you cross the finish in Vegas. You will be changed for life.
 
Ok the million dollar question:

Are you running this Sunday?
 
No Poodle-blogging makes me sad.
 
Join Renegades. Or So Cal Dream. Whatever.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?